The Next Gen Business LLC (“company”, “I”, “we” or “us”) provides general educational information on various topics on this website as a public service, which should not be construed as professional, financial, business, tax, or legal advice. These are our personal opinions only.
The term “you” refers to anyone who uses, visits, and/or views the website.
Please read this Disclaimer carefully, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time without notice.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Next Gen Business’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Next Gen Business’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Next Gen Business at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Next Gen Business’s website are provided “as is”. The Next Gen Business makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Next Gen Business does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Next Gen Business or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Next Gen Business’s Internet site, even if The Next Gen Business or The Next Gen Business authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Next Gen Business’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Next Gen Business does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Next Gen Business may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Next Gen Business does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Next Gen Business has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Next Gen Business of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Next Gen Business’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Summary of Requests
If you’d like to see a summary of the requests to know user information, requests to delete user information and requests to opt-out of CCPA compliance that this business has received: https://g.ezoic.net/privacy/thenextgenbusiness.com/annualRequestSummary regarding thenextgenbusiness.com
The opinions expressed in The Next Gen Business’s website are for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or on any specific security or investment product. It is only intended to provide education about the financial industry.
When you buy a product through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners to help support the site at no cost to you. However, this does not impact our advice or views on the products that we recommend or talk about in our posts.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent products promoted on The Next Gen Business’s website and their potential. Some products may result in varying outcomes depending on the amount of time and effort you put into using the product.
When signing up for The Next Gen Business’s mailing list we will email you whenever we post new content. When signing up to our mailing list you can rest assured there will be no spam.